MFlow Journey enables you to maximise non-aeronautical revenues, improve customer service through reduced passenger queue times and ensure efficient staffing levels by giving you the tools to measure and manage the movement of passengers through your airport.
MFlow Journey was developed for and with airport operators to measure, manage and ultimately remove bottlenecks to optimise passenger flow.
How it works...
- An anonymous facial image of passengers entering a designated area is captured. Using facial recognition technology ensures the maximum number of faces is captured.
- The anonymous images are used to track passengers through agreed way-points including check-in, security and passport control.
- The accurate time taken between way-points gives split and cumulative timings. Minimum, Maximum and statistical averages are all available
- Alerts are created if journey times are outside set goals to easily identify emerging operational issues before they impact the operation.
- Web-based dashboard allows for immediate action on real-time events and gives a simple user interface
- Email / SMS alerting if journey times are exceeding pre-determined thresholds
- Statistical mean length of time for a person to get from set way-points
- Complete airport journey times for Arrivals, Departures and Transfers can all be accommodated
- Integrated with numerous other airport data points for rounded information, including Walk Through Metal Detector counts and X-Ray utilisation.
- Historical data reports for performance trend analysis and integration with additional data (such as Retail EPOS) available
Why choose MFlow Journey?
- Successfully deployed, proven and operational in small medium and large airports.
- Completely passive systems - no conscious interaction required from passengers.
- No impact on passenger journey - ensures passengers are processed quickly, enabling the maximum level of retail time, a positive customer experience and improved customer service.
- Increase dwell time in retail areas by efficiently processing passengers through the airport.
- Alerts if set thresholds are exceeded. For example, email alerts if an expected queue time is exceeded, enabling a swift response to bottleneck situations.
- Advanced business rules maintain data accuracy.
- Easily and quickly accessed historical performance data to enable better forward planning decisions.
To find out how our solutions can help your airport call us on +44 (0)151 254 2888 or Enquire Now