MFlow Detect is a security surveillance solution that uses thermal and low light video cameras and analytic software technology to automate the detection of activity, human or otherwise, around a secure perimeter fenced or not.
MFlow Detect automatically identifies, classifies and alerts against threats and incidents in real time, with a very low false alarm rate, providing audible and visible (video footage) alarms to an operator. This enables them to assess developing threats allowing for timely intervention, cutting out lengthy investigations and eliminating the need to review recorded CCTV over several camera feeds.
How it works
- Thermal imaging camera technology and analytic software are installed to observe ‘virtual’ and fenced boundaries
- Thermal imaging detects radiation in infrared to produce images so there is no dependence on natural light, artificial light or illuminators
- Analytics provide advanced object classification allowing the solution to differentiate between animals, vehicles, people and other objects
- Provides un-manned automated security allowing an operator to monitor alerts from many areas of interest effectively
- Analytics provide highly accurate detection using ‘scenario based’ rules combining multiple triggers to accurately define the behaviour of interest and minimise false alarms
- Provides event based video retrieval at the time of the incident which is stored for review and forensic evidence
MFlow Detect offers multiple applications including intrusion detection, people and event counting, virtual turnstile, behaviour recognition and video based tracking. Some specific examples of the type of detections are:
- Introduction of an object in a specified zone (e.g. detecting a person entering a secure zone)
- Crossing a specific perimeter or entering an unauthorised area (e.g. moving from zone A to zone B, or movement on a rail track or in a tunnel)
- Object crossing a zone multiple times (e.g. loitering)
- Direction of movement such as counter flow movement (e.g. a person going against the expected flow of people)
Why choose MFlow Detect?
- It lowers manpower costs by reducing the number of people required to physically monitor boundaries
- Advanced object tracking and classification reduces the number of ‘false alerts’ (e.g. birds landing on a perimeter fence would not trigger an alert)
- i-LIDS® approved primary detection system for operational alert use in sterile zone monitoring applications
- It provides instant access to footage reducing the time taken to investigate suspicious activity
- Thermal cameras are effective in identifying objects at a great distance
- Clear visuals are captured through adverse conditions/situations including rain, light fog and smoke
- Multiple hardware options including rack mount appliances and ‘edge’ appliances all with web based access to commercial data and security alerts providing solution scalability
- Designed to interface with 3rd party equipment to offer a complete solution